When you give to Heart For the House, you give to these vision projects and giving goals. Our hope is to reach these goals within the next 3 years or less.
- Double missions giving for all of our current missionaries. Funding goal = $12,000.Evangelism
- Reach our local community through intentional acts of kindness, outreach, and church planting and revitalization. Initial funding will help us launch Dinner Church, which is an outreach to the unchurched within our community through providing a meal monthly/weekly (depending on funding levels and ministry support teams). For more info on Dinner Church click here
. Funding is needed to launch and sustain future Dinner Church locations. Funding goal = $6,000.Compassion
- Help us provide help to needy families as opportunities arise and provide care through flowers, gifts, and benevolence support to those who are struggling and in need of healing. God has called us to grieve with those who grieve and rejoice with those who rejoice. Sometimes a small token of kindness helps the healing process in one's life. Funding goal = $6,000.Facilities
- Facilities cost money to maintain and modernize. We will have one major building project at a time in need of partnership and additional funding. Our current facilities project is new interior flooring. Project goals increase in cost over time due to changing of markets. The sooner we can get facilities projects complete, the less expensive. Funding goal = $75,000.Ministries
- We would like to provide further investment in our Ministries (media, Next Gen, external communications, small groups, etc.). We would also like to help raise money for camps and other activities for kids and teens so they can participate through scholarships. Funding goal = $6,000.Development
- Continued learning is a value in our fellowship. The moment we stop learning we stop leading. From pastors and leaders to support staff and volunteers, we need to invest in continuing ministry training and education. Help us send ministry personnel to training conferences, workshops, Indiana School of Ministry, etc., to help them get equipped for the ministries in which they serve. This will benefit the entire body. Funding goal = $6,000.